Developing a wedding flower budget is one of the biggest challenges most couples face in the wedding planning process. Many people have little or no experience buying flowers on a large scale, such as for a wedding or special event.
Since wedding flowers are uniquely tailored for every bride, most florists are unable to quote an exact price until they have all the information necessary to do so.
Many things can affect the overall price of wedding flowers. The major elements are:
- Supply and demand. The more common and in season the flowers are, the lower the price. The more exotic, fragile, or limited the availability, the higher the price.
- The quantity of flowers needed. Generally, the larger your wedding, the more flowers you're likely to need.
- The specific flower types you may want. Often, you will get a better value or lower price by selecting a general color range for your flowers rather than specific flower types.
- The amount of time and skill different designs take to create. Simple bouquets require less time to design, while intricately detailed bouquet styles take more time to design.
- The services and convenience you require. Greenfield Flower Shop offers additional services including delivery, set-up of ceremony and reception decor, transportation of flowers from the ceremony area to the reception area, and pick-up of rental equipment. These services are priced separately.
To make buying wedding flowers easier, we have created a number of wedding flower collections. These value-priced collections are attractive and affordable for the bride who has simple yet distinctive floral needs.
In order for us to quote specific prices regarding our flowers and services, you will need to contact us to schedule an appointment.
Below are some price ranges that are typical for custom wedding flowers from Greenfield Flower Shop.
Wedding Flower Price Ranges
Delivery charges range from $30.00 - $50.00. Normal servicing is included in our prices. If additional set-up and tear down service is required, it will be quoted separately.